Flowers, beautiful flowers! Choosing the perfect wedding florist to make you some beautiful displays and arrangements is the one thing that can completely change the whole mood and theme of your special day. Everyone will be admiring your floral arrangements from the ceremony right through to the reception. Flowers symbolise beauty and growth, and they add that special pop of colour to your overall wedding decor.
Choosing the right wedding florist to make your flower dreams a reality can be quite a tough choice to make. We’ve put together these 6 tips that will really help make choosing your perfect wedding florist easier for you:
- What’s your flower style? Make sure you have a theme or colour scheme in mind, and then match it to the style of your venue. Have a look at Pinterest for inspiration and collect pictures of the styles that you like.
- Consider your wedding dress and your bridesmaids dresses. You don’t want a bouquet that is overpowering or too drab. Take a photo to show your florist.
- Get recommendations from others who have used florists and contact them directly. Make sure to ask if they’re available on your wedding date and then schedule a time to meet in person.
- When you meet your florist, talk about your budget and the style you have in mind. They should be able to suggest some fresh flowers that will be in season for your wedding.
- Have a look at photos of other weddings thy have decorated. You should feel comfortable that they can create your bouquets with ease based on their previous work.
- Ask if the vases or holders are included in the quote they give you, or if those must be bought or hired separately.
Go ahead and tick that off of your planning list once you’ve found the perfect wedding florist for your big day.